SHORT FICTION

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

BRAND NEW!

Hello, my name is Vera Soroka and I'm and inspiring writer and artist. This is a brand new site that I have started to post short stories and art. I invite readers, writers, artists or art lovers to drop by and visit for a while.
I plan on posting a short story once a month. Along with this short story I hope to make up a cover and back cover for the short story just like a book would have. I thought it would make it more interesting.
I will also post new art works for you to look at as well.
I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment on anything you've seen here.
So stay tuned in the near furture for the first story and first few pieces of art.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to getting to know you and reading your short stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vera--I remembered your visit to my "how not to blog" post and how you asked for some tips about what is good to blog about. I'm going to be posting on that this Sunday.

    But now I see you haven't posted since then, and I hope I didn't put you off blogging entirely. I do think it's better not to give away your fiction on a blog. Better to save those stories and put them on Amazon or Smashwords. Even if you're giving them away free there, you'll get many more readers and it will raise your profile. If you can design your own covers--that's a major plus!

    But there are lots of fun things to blog about. Do stop by on Sunday. And I hope your writing has been going great!

    ReplyDelete