SHORT FICTION

Friday, 30 March 2012

DAYDREAMS

Today I am just going to post a little poem that I wrote some time ago. I hope you enjoy.

                                                  Daydreams
I see you from a far.
I don't invade your space.
I stay back because that is safe and proper.

Kisses on my cheek and blushes fill my daydream filled head.
You take my hand, your hand feels warm and smooth.
My hands are cold.

I let you lead me, hesitantly, to where I do not know.
Words can't be found to ask where.
People stare and wonder.
I flush with embarrassment.

I have no right to dare or have.
Your warm smooth hand lets go of mine.
My hands are cold.
You are far away now.
There was no destination.
The people turn away and ignore.
I'm all alone in my daydream filled head.

No comments:

Post a Comment