SHORT FICTION

Thursday, 2 October 2014

CAT FLASH FICTION-More Ponderings from Bella(aka Miss Mew)

Hi everyone and hope all is well with you all. Cat Flash fiction day! Enjoy.





More Pondering From Bella(aka Miss Mew)
 
 
 
I have lived in this house for over three years. I'm the youngest.
One of the others picks on me. But I don't let it bother me.
I know lots of secrets that the others have told me and that makes me special, so there.
One thing does bother me though. It's the outdoor time thing. THAT bothers me something terrible.
I know I have gone over this before and complained about all this before.
But it bears repeating. I need more outdoor time. The escapes on the front step don't count.
So, I have come up with an idea. I'm going to get a petition going to urge actual outdoor time.
It will work. Won't it?
The one who picks on me thinks it will work but her giving me support makes me nervous. That makes me think she has a plan in place.
It won't be good. Maybe I should not do this.
She's watching me right now with those large eyes of hers.
I think I should go hide right now.
I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment