SHORT FICTION

Thursday, 6 November 2014

CAT FLASH FICTION-SO YOU WANT TO KNOW...

Hi everyone. Today is cat flash fiction. Hope you enjoy. Have a great weekend!



So You Want To Know
 
 Well, it wasn't easy let me tell you. It started almost the moment I got here.
But I kept my wits about me and staked out the place pretty quickly.
The one who thought I didn't belong was quite opinionated  but so  was I. I didn't back down. I stood on all four paws and made myself heard.
She is bigger than me but I'm quicker.
Never mind the stuffing me under the desk anymore. I figured it out.
So, you wanna know how I did it?
Bribe. Yup that's all it took.
Well, that wasn't all. I found out an embarrassing secret about her that she didn't want the others to know.
That was the clincher. So now I do pretty much what I want.
So, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment