SHORT FICTION

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Flash Fiction-I'm Going To Pick These For You

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is keeping warm. It's very cold where I live. Hope these picture of the lilies make you think warm thoughts. Happy Thanksgiving to all the US readers! Have a great weekend!

 
 
 
I'm Going To Pick These For You
 
 
The pink color caught my eye first. I knew it was your favorite color.
I was hoping these flowers would make up for my mistake.
I know I walked out before we should have talked. But I was so mad I had to get distance.
So, this is the beginning of my apology and I hope now we can talk.
I promise from now on to talk first instead of running away.
If we can get past this I know that we can make it.
Please say yes and make me the happiest I've ever been.
I'll pick these for you right now.
I can't wait to be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment