SHORT FICTION

Thursday, 27 August 2015

CAT FLASH FICTION- LIFE IN BLACK & WHITE

 
 
Hello again. Hope everyone is doing just fine. Today I have a cat flash fiction piece. Hope you enjoy. Have a great weekend! 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Life In Black & White
 
 
It's called down time for us cats. It's the best part of the day. The ones that tend to us are off doing something else-until we need them.
I have a nice soft spot in front of large window. The sun warms the carpet for me and makes kneading nice and warm on the pads.
After that I stretch out and start to wash up stretching my hind leg behind my ear and I wash up the fur.
Gotta keep spiffy they say.
I look out the window for a moment and watch some birds closely. They hang around a tree near by.
But then I remember the task at hand and finish up my cleaning.
The best part comes next.
I curl up and cover my nose with my tail tip and drift off into a nice cozy snoozey world.
That's  a word right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment