SHORT FICTION

Thursday, 10 September 2015

FLASH FICTION-CRAZY DAISY

 
Hello, hope everyone is fine. Today I have a flash fiction piece. Hope you all enjoy and have a great weekend!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crazy Daisy
 
 
You called me Daisy because I was always tending my camomile flowers. You wanted to know why I cut the bright little flowers off and arranged them on a cookie sheet. Was this some new flower arrangement style?
I shook my head no. I said I'm drying them so we can drink them.
You declared that you would not drink daisy tea.
I sighed. "Well, it's not really daisy tea. It's camomile tea. You've drank this with me before and thought it was very relaxing."
You weren't too impressed by this news. I thought it was funny.
Then you laughed. "Okay, I will have some of your daisy tea with you."
"It's not daisy tea."
You rolled your eyes. "Whatever you call your crazy daisy tea, I don't care as long as it's with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment