SHORT FICTION

Thursday, 11 February 2016

FLASH FICTION-CANDY APPLE KISSES

Hello this cold winter morning. Hope you are warm where you are. In honor of Valentines day coming, I've wrote something for Valentines day. Hope you enjoy and Happy Valentines weekend!
Remember the short story below this one. The next installment of our cat short story.
And if you so incline, can tip me some valentine tea money at the end. Thank you!





 
Candy Apple Kisses



They were fun to make.
 I knew you loved apples better than flowers.
Well, almost.
I made the sauce for dipping the apples and invited you over so we could dip together.
When you arrived you brought me a single red rose. I smiled and kissed you.
Then we started dipping. It was a bit messy and we ended up with red sticky sauce on us because you kept licking your fingers.
We finally got the apples made and set them on a cookie sheet. I got the rose you brought me and plucked a few petals around the candied apples.
We took a picture and then we decided it was time to have a candy apple.
The stuff stuck to our teeth but they were good.
With sticky fingers and lips you bent over and kissed me.
I giggled and kissed you back.
“Happy Valentine’s Day Marie,” I said.
You smiled. “Happy Valentine’s Day Emma.”

Tip Jar:

paypal.me/VeraSoroka

No comments:

Post a Comment