SHORT FICTION

Thursday, 8 June 2017

BEAUTIFUL NIGHT-FLASH FICTION

Hello this hot day! Hope you are keeping cool this summer. This might cool you off with this piece Beautiful Night. This is a start of a novel but thought I would share it with you. Enjoy!
 
 


Beautiful Night

Flash fiction

The dark shadows danced in my head.

Where are you?

A scent of jasmine and musk filled my senses.

The coolness of the night caresses me like your fingers down my arm.

I shiver.

Where are you?

The cool night air fills my very being.

The night hugs me like your arms.

Where are you?

A gentle night breeze rustles my hair and then a gentle breath brushes a strand of hair away from my cheek.

It almost felt like your fingers. Is it?

Where are you?

I close my eyes for a brief moment and when I open them I see amber pools that hold my soul.

You are here, my beautiful night.

 
TIP JAR:

paypal.me/VeraSoroka

No comments:

Post a Comment