SHORT FICTION

Thursday, 6 July 2017

CAT POEMS

Hello and today we have some cat poems for you. Hope you enjoy!


CAT POEMS

 

ADMIRATION

I know that you admire me.

I can see it in your eyes.

You like to watch me wash my delicate coat and move my hind leg behind my ear.

It amazes you or you are envious of my feat.

My eyes captivate you when I glance at you.

They look like they possess magic. Maybe they do.

I won’t tell.

I’ll just lull you with my purr.

It soothes you so.

It makes you sleep and dream of dreams that only I know.

I put them there.

You often dream of me. You’re dreaming that you lost me.

You wake up.

Of course you didn’t lose me, silly.

Go back to sleep.

 

CAT SPELLS

I cast my spell over you.

You give me everything.

I like your bed the best, especially your side.

I leave a small amount of my fur behind as a little gift of thanks.


TIP JAR:

paypal.me/VeraSoroka

No comments:

Post a Comment